Delivery Program and Schedule
During this challenging time, please be assured we are taking all possible precautions to ensure your safety.
In addition, in response to the impacts from the ongoing COVID-19 virus on both producers and consumers, we have teamed up with a collective of local food providers to expand our online service.
Our delivery will now allow you to access high quality local foods and support small business in Calgary without ever stepping off your doorstep.
Deliveries will be made on on Thursdays for all orders received by Tuesday at noon.
Free delivery over $25.
Thanks for you support and stay safe!
Statement of Safety
Please be assured that we are talking all possible precautions to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff during this challenging period.
What we're doing:
We are keeping up to date with the best practices set forth by Alberta Health Services and the CDC, and have implemented the following measures:
- All surfaces, door handles and high frequency areas are sanitized regularly;
- Mandatory enhanced cleaning and disinfecting practices in place at our facility;
- Employees only allowed in the facility;
- Employees wash and sanitize hands regularly and wear gloves while packaging and boxing goods;
- Hand sanitizer and new gloves must be used between each delivery;
- Delivery vehicle cleaned and sanitized daily;
- Contactless delivery.
What you can do:
Here's a couple pointers on best practices on food handling per CDC disclosure. Visit their website by following this link for more information and tips on food safety.
- COVID-19 doesn't appear to be transmitted by eating food contaminated with the virus, however, it is important to wash your hands before preparing or eating food;
- For grocery shopping, order online with curb side pick-up or delivery where possible to prevent community exposure;
- If grocery shopping in store, sanitize/wash your hands, put away groceries at home then wash your hands again;
- Healthy eating is important for everyone during the COVID-19 Pandemic; a healthy diet helps people be at their healthiest and protect against illness;
- Eat a variety of healthy foods every day, including plenty of vegetables and fruits, whole grains and protein foods;
- Proper hand hygiene and physical distancing are still the best measures to protect against COVID-19, so listen to folks in charge!
Eat well, support local and stay safe!